|Search Engine Articles|
|Submit your Press Release||Link to us|
Ten Hypnotic Sentences To Increase Your Sales
by Scott F. Geld
Tell your readers what they are probably thinking, feeling or doing as they read. This strategy will trigger their own subconscious mind to bring out these feelings or actions.
You can add these sentences into any ad copy. You may have to change one or two words so it relates more to the product or service you're selling.
1. As you keep reading this ad copy, you are feeling more and more compelled to experience all the benefits of our product.
2. The more you understand just how valuable our product could be to your life, the less you think about delaying this important purchase.
3. After you read this short ad you will feel like your problems are almost completely solved, all you will have to do is order.
4. As you're skimming through this, you're beginning to think you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by trying out our product.
5. As you're scanning over this ad copy, you are beginning to imagine using our product and enjoying all the benefits it brings.
6. The more you keep reading our ad the more you feel it would be a waste to let this opportunity slip by.
7. The more you review our ad the more you begin to find yourself getting very excited about our product and starting to feel the urge to buy now.
8. You don't know it yet but, at the conclusion of this ad, you will feel driven to order and experience all the benefits of our product.
9. You don't realize it yet but, in a few short minutes you'll realize that you can't put off this vital purchase and then you'll be yanking out your credit card.
10. As every word you read travels from this ad to your brain, you start to understand just how much our product could benefit your life.
Scott F. Geld is the Director of Marketing for MarketingBlaster.com, a company providing targeted traffic starting at just 10 cents per visitor and links starting at just $10 per month. For more information, please visit: http://www.MarketingBlaster.com
We hereby declare that we are not associated with any content which may be available on any sites or link pages to which links on this web site may lead. This declaration applies to all links on this web site which lead to other external Internet offers.